1. All staff monitor themselves daily to make sure they are not showing any signs of any of the symptoms. If they do they have to self isolate for 14 days. This includes their household members.
2. Once in store the staff carry out a rigorous cleaning schedule and repeat every 2-3 hours where necessary.
3. Our staff wear gloves at all times and these are changed as and when needed.
4. We have a good supply of hand sanitizer.
5. All scoops are regularly washed.
6. Only one scoop is used per product and per person.
7. Each product is individually packed into our paper bags and then sealed with our sticker. This is then placed in our carrier bags.
8. If customer is collecting then the bag is then left in a designated area ready for customer collection. Social distancing measures are adhered to during collection.
9. If items are being delivered then we ask again for social distancing to be maintained - so we will ask for an appropriate place to leave the goods, and notify you when we have left them.
10. The van being used will be regularly cleaned, including the cabin space and the storage section.